We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Select your seats with Thomson

Manchester, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Select your seats with Thomson

We have pre paid to select our seats for our flight and this is due to open in 7 days. My boyfriends passport has expired but I am unsure if you need to input your passport details at the same time as selecting your seat? We are traveling with Thomson airlines. Any help would be appreciated.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
28,450 posts
6,366 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Select your seats with Thomson

Hello ykobbe

Welcome to the Holiday Travel forum at TripAdvisor.

I'm not sure if anyone here will know the Terms and Conditions and booking arrangements for Thomson better than the company itself. I think you'd do well to call them and ask how best to proceed given your boyfriend's passport situation. They should be able to advise directly.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
39,869 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Select your seats with Thomson

No you don't need to submit API when you book yours seats. You can submit it when you check in online.

Manchester, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Select your seats with Thomson

Thanks for your clarification :) hopefully the seat booking will go through smoothly in a few days!

4. Re: Select your seats with Thomson

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2017, 10:46