We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Europe Summer 2016

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
23 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Europe Summer 2016

My partner and I are wanting to go to Europe next year during the summer time. We are in our early 30s, I have been to Europe before, but not along the Mediterranean Coast, my partner has never been. I have a few questions that I need help to plan our holiday:

1. Is July or September a better time to go (we want warm weather, great atmosphere, not too busy?)

2. We want to go for four weeks, which countries are a must see: Spain, Coast of France, Italy, Croatia, Greek Islands?

3. How many places do you think we could see in four weeks?

4. Where would be the best airports to fly in an out of?

Thanks all for your help in advance...gets so confusing planning and makes you just want to see everything!!!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
29,773 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Europe Summer 2016

Duplicate post reported for removal............please answer on original post

2. Re: Europe Summer 2016

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2016, 09:47