We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

veramar apartments fuerngolia

Level Contributor
13 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
veramar apartments fuerngolia

Hi guys just wondering if any of u have stayed at these apartments and could give me some feedback.... is the location near to the main town and are there many bars restaurants etc.... We booked by mistake and I'm a little worried any feedback would be gratefully received. Thankyou in advance. Xx jan

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Food and Travel, World Cup, Holiday Travel, Spa Vacations, Olympics, Outdoors / Adventure Travel
Level Contributor
4,550 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: veramar apartments fuerngolia

Hello Janandlou

Welcome to the Holiday Travel forum. This forum deals with more general holiday travel question and since your is specific to Costa Del Sol you may be better served posting your question in tat forum where the regular contributors and DE's may be able to give you more textured advice.

You can find it here ... tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g187435-i317-Costa…

Another option would be to look at the review page for the apartments and maybe perhaps even ask some fellow TA members who have stayed at the properties or use the Q&A option at the top of the review page

You can find that here .... tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g187435-d118712…

Best of luck with your travel research and enjoy your holiday

SEBESZ

2. Re: veramar apartments fuerngolia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2016, 10:46
Get answers to your questions