We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alpharooms puts rogue time on transfer not plane times

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Alpharooms puts rogue time on transfer not plane times

I don't know whether anyone else has had this problem or not. I added a transfer to my alpharoom booking. I then went in to add my flight reference and departure time which was fine except the system overwrote the 11;00 time with a time of 21:45 which is sometime after the plane has left. Double checked everything and the RyanAir flight on my reference is definitely correct and is definitely showing 11;00

Anyway tried to contact Alpharooms via their website 10 days ago and no reply. So I thought try A2B direct via their website ( several times ) which tells me that my Email address plus the reference number from the Alpharooms transfer doc is invalid. If Alpharooms do not get back to me then I have a big problem. Is it normal for Alpharooms not to reply for 10 days and do they eventually reply ?

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
28,456 posts
6,372 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alpharooms puts rogue time on transfer not plane times

Hiya Derek H,

There is actually a long-standing complaint thread for those who have had problems with alpharooms.com. It is one of the most active on the Tripadvisor forums. See link.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12334-k6225767…

You might want to repost your issue there.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
257 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Alpharooms puts rogue time on transfer not plane times

Hi Derek H,

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear you've had some issues with your transfer times on our website. I've let the relevant department know about this.

Please accept my sincere apologies that you've not yet had a reply to your support request; our Customer Service team are currently very busy due to seasonal demand but they're working hard to answer all queries as efficiently as possible. Can you please e-mail your itinerary reference number to alfie@alpharooms.com and I will chase this up for you?

Best wishes,

Jessica

alpharooms.com

Edited: 14 July 2014, 15:18
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alpharooms puts rogue time on transfer not plane times

Thanks very much indeed Jessica :) Will do

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alpharooms puts rogue time on transfer not plane times

All sorted now and showing he correct flight time :) Thank you Alpharooms ( Jessica ) ;)