We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First landing resort Fiji

Coober Pedy
5 posts
First landing resort Fiji

Can people help me with this resort. Is it accessible to Nadi easy with a daily bus. We want to be able to go to markets and other attractions. Is this a good place

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
29,977 posts
29 reviews
1. Re: First landing resort Fiji

Hello Brocky1965, and welcome to the TA forums.......................................I recommmend you ask this question on the forum for Lautoka, Fiji where the resort is located...there are current questions about it on that forum now, and the locals and experts for Lautoka can give you more feedback ........I also recommend you browse through a few of the recent 431 reviews of this property here on TA in the reviews section......you will find lots of information in the reviews directly related to that resort........have a safe and happy trip....................

You can easily reach the Lautoka forum, by clicking on the blue link contained within this post

Edited: 21 June 2014, 17:44
Coober Pedy
5 posts
2. Re: First landing resort Fiji

Thankyou very much :)

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
29,977 posts
29 reviews
3. Re: First landing resort Fiji

No worries, you're welcome :)

4. Re: First landing resort Fiji

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2015, 10:46
Get answers to your questions