We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family holiday

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
39 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Family holiday

We are travelling to USA in dec/ jan . We have decided on a stop over in Seattle, which means we have to cut short another place. Should i stay longer in Las Vegas or Hawaii, i have been to Hawaii 5 times and Vegas once so Hawaii will only be to relax . No sure wether 4 days in las veg is too short any advice please

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
29,796 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family holiday

I'd say 4 days in Las Vegas is plenty..........I wouldn't add more time there, unless you have something you want to do/see, specifically...........I'm not sure if you have kids with you or not (based on the title of your post) , but there's not a lot geared specifically to them in Vegas..

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
39 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family holiday

Thankyou Eden, we have one 15 year old travelling with us. Problem is we have to leave on 1jan and was just wondering if things will be closed in Seattle when we get there

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
28,570 posts
6,437 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family holiday

Elizabeth478,

You can also check with the Las Vegas forum directly. There will be many past discussions there about how long to visit. Here is the link if interested.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g45963-i10-Las_Veg…

Good luck with your research and happy travels.

4. Re: Family holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2015, 10:46
Get answers to your questions