We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Edinburgh - cheap accommodation

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Edinburgh - cheap accommodation

I'm trying to find hostels in Edinburgh for the nights of November the 8th, 9th, and 10th, but nothing is available for three consecutive nights. Do any of you here know somewhere cheap (possibly less than 25 pounds per night)? We'll have about seven or eight people with us, men and women alike.

Anything you can tell me would be most appreciated!

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
28,463 posts
6,386 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Edinburgh - cheap accommodation

Hello Kacey M

Try the Edinburgh forum directly. You'll likely to receive more and better responses there. Here is the link.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g186525-i108-Edinb…

Have a nice holiday.

White Beach...
Destination Expert
for Tasmania
Level Contributor
1,675 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Edinburgh - cheap accommodation

There are a few Travelodges and Premier Inns in Edinburgh area that often have cheap rooms around that price but you may be too late to get the cheapest rates as I think you have to book further ahead to get these but maybe worth a look at their websites.

3. Re: Edinburgh - cheap accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2014, 09:47