We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October in Spain

Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
October in Spain

Hi

Can anyone please advise as to the best place to go with kids for a little warmth the last week in October. I would prefer a villa type holiday for 4 adults and 2 children but don't mind staying in a hotel type complex with villa option. We would like to go to the beach and a few restaurants but don't want to hire a car.

Thank you

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
28,572 posts
6,438 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: October in Spain

Hello dreamboats

Welcome to Tripadvisor and the Holiday Travel forum.

As your question is destination specific for Spain, I'd suggest doing some research on the Spain forum here on Tripadvisor. Here is the link if interested.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g187427-i42-Spain.…

You can do some research simply by typing in questions directly into the Search Box to access all past discussions/questions on the subject matter you are interested in. If you can't find what you are looking for, then just start a new question and ask the local experts directly.

Best of luck with your research and your holiday to Spain.

2. Re: October in Spain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2014, 09:47
Get answers to your questions