We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon ideas for October 2009?

elniro
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon ideas for October 2009?

I would like to go somewhere warm (doesn't have to be HOT) but without going too far, staying in Europe if possible. Is this possible in the 2nd half of October?? Don't mind too much about the type of holiday as long as we can just relax!

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
709 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon ideas for October 2009?

How about Cyprus, its one of the most easiest places to get married in, I was at a wedding there in the summer this year and it was really lovely. We were there for two weeks and there was lots to do. It would still be hot there in October, I had a friend who went there in October last year and she still came home with a tan. I would get married there myself but as my friend and my husband to be's sister got married there also we wanted to go somewhere different.

uk
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon ideas for October 2009?

How about Barcelona. I went there during the middle of October a cou[le of years ago and it was very warm and pleasant. The great combination of a vibrant city and a pretty decent beach with rolling waves!

new york
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon ideas for October 2009?

I think Barcelona is nice too. You should really check into that. Good luck on where ever you decide.

4. Re: Honeymoon ideas for October 2009?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2009, 05:50
Get answers to your questions