We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

easyclicktravel.com?? Scam or just deals??

London, United...
Level Contributor
573 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
easyclicktravel.com?? Scam or just deals??

Hey can anyone tell me if they have used easyclicktravel.com before and whether anyone would trust them?? Found via Kayak.com and have good deals just not sure if safe??

Whats the cancelation policies on this and sites like them??

Many thanks

281 replies to this topic
new york city
Level Contributor
19,059 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
151. Re: easyclicktravel.com?? Scam or just deals??

Do you think they assign employees to monitor these things and respond in a positive nature. Me thinks so...

Fort Worth, Texas
1 post
Save Reply
152. Re: easyclicktravel.com?? Scam or just deals??

I just reurned from a 9 day trip to Orlando (actually Celebration) Florida. Booked the airline (American) , the car rental (Dollar-Thrifty) and the Hotel (Mona Lisa Suites-a memeber of the World Hotel Group). I went there for a surgical procedure at the Global Robotics Institute. The entrire trip was booked for 200-300.00 below other sites on Kayak. There was a conversion fee of about 35-40.00. But the savings was 5-8 times that. I did cross check the bookings at all 3 --car; plane; hotel -directly. Everything went great! Will definely use them again!

Edited: 24 November 2010, 02:08
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
153. Re: easyclicktravel.com?? Scam or just deals??

why you posting this on the NYC forum?

Whats that? You are a plant? Well that makes more sense!

Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
527 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
154. Re: easyclicktravel.com?? Scam or just deals??

Found this thread while searching for reviews on EasyClickTravel. If all works out, I'll be saving $150 at Great Wolf Lodge!

Here's hoping for the best.

Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
527 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
155. Re: easyclicktravel.com?? Scam or just deals??

Checked my booking status this morning, shows "Sold Out". :(

But there are lots of rooms available at Great Wolf. Shows so on their website as well as other sites, so I'm guessing GW doesn't want to sell at EasyClick's rate.

No e.mails to tell me either, had to check myself to find out.

Disappointing....

Bethesda, Maryland
Level Contributor
1 post
80 reviews
Save Reply
156. Re: easyclicktravel.com?? Scam or just deals??

I was concerned after reading all the complaints but went ahead anyway and booked one night at the Radisson in Paris for late October, 2010. The rate was about $50 cheaper per night than what anybody else was offering, including the Radisson itself. My credit card was charged with an additional $7.50 foreign transaction fee immediately. I confirmed with the Radisson a couple of days later that they had my reservation. My check-in and stay was without problems. Maybe I was lucky. But I would be inclined to try them again.

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
157. Re: easyclicktravel.com?? Scam or just deals??

We booked a hotel in Shanghai for several nights at an amazingly low rate with easyclicktravel. It seemed to good to be true, but the reservation was exactly as we booked; prepaid, included breakfast and even the special requests for the room were accomodated. Will use again!

158. Re: easyclicktravel.com?? Scam or just deals??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 January 2011, 05:35

new york city
Level Contributor
19,059 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
159. Re: easyclicktravel.com?? Scam or just deals??

Why are you bothering a law firm with such nonsense-- You work for them right ? Easy click is a foreign company and the charge is legitimate. Why not go do some pro bono for some real poor people and stop wasting the court's time

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14,658 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
160. Re: easyclicktravel.com?? Scam or just deals??

Geez, why would anyone give their business to lawyers who can't read?

tripadvisor.com/help/what_are_the_guidelines…

Reply to: easyclicktravel.com?? Scam or just deals??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted