We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do not use JustFly.com travel agency

Atlanta, Georgia
1 post
Do not use JustFly.com travel agency

DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS TRAVEL AGENCY! I booked a flight to Turks and Caicos in MARCH and received a confirmation email. I arrived to the airport within 2 hours only to be told that our FLIGHT HAD BEEN CHANGED MONTHS AGO and of course, we did not receive any notification of the change. No email. No text message. No phone call. Needless to say i was VERY upset. The airline JET BLUE did make 1 accomodation which was to rebook me a flight for the next day. But i was not 100% satisfied because i had already paid for the hotel and lost money for the 1st night of my stay. JUST FLY DID NOT DO ANYTHING!!!! they tried to blame me, the customer, and say that the change was only a minor change of 25 minutes so they were not willing to do anything. They even said that since Jet Blue had already made an accommodation that they were technically in charge of my reservation. So, my flight was changed. I was not notified. I did not catch my scheduled flight. I was not reimbursed for the flight. I was not reimbursed for my 1st night at my hotel. JUSTFLY.COM DOES NOT VALUE THEIR CUSTOMERS AND I WILL NEVVVEERRRR USE THEM TO BOOK ANYYYTTHING IN MY FUTURE. I HIGHLY DISCOURAGE ANYONE TONUSE THEM FOR ANYTHING.

5 replies to this topic
North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,312 posts
27 reviews
1. Re: Do not use JustFly.com travel agency

From the day you booked your flight in March until you went to the airport several months later you didn't check your booking with Jet Blue a single time?

Unbelievable mistake on your part.

If the change was only 25 minutes were you late checking in?

South of England
Level Contributor
3,449 posts
185 reviews
2. Re: Do not use JustFly.com travel agency

+1 on above.

Sounds like you cut check-in to fine as well as being remiss in not checking the airline website at any point over previous months or attempting online checkin.

Ouch. Guess you have learnt the hard way.

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
12,013 posts
63 reviews
3. Re: Do not use JustFly.com travel agency

Yes flight or hotel reservation anytime you book through a third party you really need to verify with the service provider. Also, if you join the airline frequent flyer program (even if you think you will never fly with that airline again) and link your reservation they will have your e mail address and contact you directly about any changes.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel, Holiday Travel, Singapore
Level Contributor
27,658 posts
4. Re: Do not use JustFly.com travel agency

JustFly isn’t a “Travel Agency”. It’s an unreliable, much complained about online ticket flogger. There are thousands of complaints on them on the Tripadvisor forums, especially the Air Travel forum.

Yes, it’s best to book directly on the airlines own website as they would email you about any changes, and it’s also wise to keep checking on your flight every week before you are due to depart. That’s so easy to do.

I always do that and for a flight next March on Emirates I noticed on Sunday morning when I went into ‘Manage my Booking’ on their website to look at seats that there will be a change in time from a 3.15pm departure back to a 10.10am departure for my flight home. I was asked at accept that change, which I did.

Then today I get the official email from Emirates reconfirming the changes in flight schedule for “Operational reasons”. Now I’m can re-plan the end of my overseas trip and not be caught out at the last minute missing my flight. Booking with the airline is best...

You might want to start researching travel companies before booking with them to check on their reputation, and do some reading on some of th forums, including the Air Travel forum. Here’s forums homepage link below and you can find all the travel forums, and type any company name into the ‘Search All Forums for’ Search box and find out other people’s experiences:- https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/ForumHome

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
74,659 posts
478 reviews
5. Re: Do not use JustFly.com travel agency

JustFly is as much a travel agency as I am an Olympic gold medallist at ski jumping. And I've never even strapped on a pair of ski's in my life.

Seriously, jasmine, you want to seriously think about changing your ways. It's not only JustFly who are a terrible booking site, there are lot sof others as well. Don't go ahead with using any company without checking them out thoroughly first.

Reply to: Do not use JustFly.com travel agency
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted