We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

7th heaven london stay

Port Sudan, Sudan
1 post
Save Topic
7th heaven london stay

I found an apartment through 7thheavenlondonstay.com and would like to know whether it is a trustworthy and legitimate site since no-one I know seems to have heard about it. If anyone has had any dealings with this site please let me know your reviews. Thanks.

4 replies to this topic
Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
46,881 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 7th heaven london stay

Hello,

You need to post again on your destination forum. https://www.tripadvisor.com/ForumHome

Peterlee, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 7th heaven london stay

It is most certainly NOT a reputable company. We booked with them, paid our money and when we arrived in London at the property, the flat number did not exist and nobody was there to meet us. When we tried calling and emailing numerous times they have not replied. They are using this website www.7thheavenlondonstay.com. The property they were allegedly selling was 4 West Eaton Place, Belgravia, SW1X 8LS. Do not book with this company.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
71,075 posts
470 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 7th heaven london stay

Thank you for your warning. There are several items of information on the website that concern me greatly. I would give this outfit a very wide berth indeed.

Bridge of Weir...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 7th heaven london stay

I agree with all said above ---we also have booked and paid a deposit with a company called City Short Stay limited ---to stay in Cockspur Street London ---same format. Trying to get in touch with them but not replying to anything despite taking our money --in fact 7th heaven london stay came up at same search .

Both offering good prices with ample accom !!!! Beware !

Ps ---also the above is imitating another company called City Short StayS so all looks legit

Reply to: 7th heaven london stay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted