We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bookit.com

1 post
Bookit.com

I used bookit last year to punta cana and since it was my first time booking online i had alot of questions. My issue was i could not get a second question answered. When i called the person back he was never around. I left messages and that person NEVER returned my calls. When i called and explained it to another rep, they put me through to the original rep voicemail. I had to get a manager to assist me.

This year i am travelling back to punta cana to celebrate a BIG birthday. I decided to give bookit another chance. My issue is THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING. The customer service rep did send me the information i requested however he forgot to add someone in that i asked via email. I replied to his email and THE EMAIL BOUNCED BACK. NO SUCH EMAIL. i called him and left a message for him to call me back. That was yesterday. Can someone please suggest a reputable travel service? BOOKIT IS NOT IT.

1 reply
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
16,100 posts
16 reviews
1. Re: Bookit.com

If you need an agent that will answer questions you need to go to a proper brick and mortar travel agent. 3rd party sites like Bookit are not travel agents in the ordinary sense of the word. Alternatively you book flights, hotels, etc. directly from the providers and research any questions you may have on forums such as Tripadvisor's.

Reply to: Bookit.com
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted