We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

real or scam?

Dubai, United Arab...
1 post
Save Topic
real or scam?

www.gtsbookings.com - if anyone use this site - is it real or scam???

16 replies to this topic
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Chiang Mai
Level Contributor
11,882 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: real or scam?

I doubt if anybody has used it as it's a brand new website. It was created and registered on 29th July 2018.

I know every business has to start somewhere but I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

Europe
Level Contributor
16,746 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: real or scam?

Kali

I wouldn’t touch it with someone else’s bargepole, especially considering that the OP, who is in Dubai, joined TA today to post more than one link to the website which is only 8 days old...

I wonder how the OP discovered the company he is enquiring about?

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Chiang Mai
Level Contributor
11,882 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: real or scam?

I noticed the same thing, Mon.

Asking if your own company is real or a scram is an interesting approach to self-promotion. Doubtless somebody will be along shortly to tell us how great they are. I kind of wish I hadn't pointed out the date so we could have seen what was coming next....

Europe
Level Contributor
16,746 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: real or scam?

Planted questions and blatant shilling will always catch scammers out...!

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1,782 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: real or scam?

Interesting to note the banner graphic has a typo, otsbookings, whilst the domain is gts.

Perhaps it speaks volumes of their competence; perhaps this is one of those sites people book on and end up in Jersey, Islands rather than New Jersey, USA.

Eejts.

Maybe worth dropping their domain registrar a few abuse complaints via a WHOIS seach.

THESSALONIKI
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: real or scam?

We had problems with this website. It looks scam and illegal website ! no contact details and charge room nights without having real availability ! We are Marlton hotel in Skiathos island and we have already guests coming with vouvher of this website but with fake availability ! If any body know send email to us. Find our website searching Hotel Marlton Skiathos island. I am Dimitris, owner

Abu Dhabi, United...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: real or scam?

Big scam they took my Money also

South of England
Level Contributor
2,927 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: real or scam?

I have heard of OTS. They are a B2B accommodation wholesaler and ground service provider. I do not however think there is any connection between OTS and this GTS website.

It certainly looks very dodgy. No clear ownership link at all. No business operating address. No country of operation. Poor trading terms and website errors.

One to avoid I think.

THESSALONIKI
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: real or scam?

I agree that all should avoid that ! It seems to be illegal and scam !

London, England...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: real or scam?

Hello there,

it is SCAMMMMMM

I was traveling in Hurghada,Egypt, I booked a room in a prestigious hotel for one night at 69Euro.

I went to the reception and show him the voucher, the guy said we cannot rent a room at this price it doesn't cover the cleaning room.

Went back to gtsbookings.com no phone no address

no answer to many mails to info ( @ ) gtsbookings.com

Becarefull people IT IS SCAMMMMM

Reply to: real or scam?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted