We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Place to visit in May-June in India

Noida, Uttar...
2 posts
Save Topic
Best Place to visit in May-June in India

Hi , I would like to know the best place to travel b/w May June In India? Please suggest

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,370 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Place to visit in May-June in India

Try Kerala.....May/June will be lovely, but end of June, July/August will be rainy.......Munnar and Thekkady are nice, but really all of Kerala has something to offer.......you will get more comprehensive advice from a local forum too...simply click on any of the blue links contained within this post to reach a local forum....

Edited: 22 February 2013, 19:17
Delhi, New York
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Place to visit in May-June in India

shimla, nainital, manali, mussoorie,Dalhousie, Dharmshala if you have any quary so pls contact me on this Ph No. : 011-42420111

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
103 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Place to visit in May-June in India

Hi NVANAND,

My suggestions would be Kashmir (Heaven of India) in the northern state, Goa (Land of Beaches) in the southwestern part, and Darjeeling (The Queen of Hills).

Happy Travels,

You Friend,

James @ BackpackerUniverse

Delhi, Delhi, India
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Place to visit in May-June in India

maldives best desert

5. Re: Best Place to visit in May-June in India

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2014, 09:46