We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I wrote 2 reviews over a month ago and neither are showing

Maisach
2 posts
Save Topic
I wrote 2 reviews over a month ago and neither are showing

Hi,

I wrote two reviews,one for Ando Loco and one for Hacienda and neither have shown up. This has been over a month. I got no message or response from trip advisor saying problem. Please help.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I wrote 2 reviews over a month ago and neither are showing

Hi Janinia,

Welcome to the Forums.

The reviews go through a process. Most reviews are posted quite quickly while others can take longer; up to 2 or more weeks. Reviews go through various auto-filters as part of the process of trying to ensure that they meet the review guidelines. Some of the reviews are queued to be checked by TA staff (guideline compliance). TA receives 11,000+ reviews daily.

…custhelp.com/app/…review

When you submitted your review, did you get a thank you email from TripAdvisor so you know they received it? Also, you can check to see if the reviews are listed as pending. Hover your mouse over Your TripAdvisor at the top, click on Contributions and you should see your review as pending. If the review is showing as pending, that means it's waiting for staff to vet the review. If it disappears from pending for over a day, please post back.

Verifications emails are sent randomly. You need to respond to this email for your review to be posted and perhaps the email ended up in your spam box.

To find out from TA Staff:

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/UserReviewSupport

For each review, select Status of my review>select the name of the review or not listed.

L4

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,498 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I wrote 2 reviews over a month ago and neither are showing

Hi Janinia;

As it has been more than 2 weeks since you submitted your review, I would suggest contacting TA staff.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/UserReviewSupport

In the "How can we help you?" box, select "Status of my review".

Best Regards

3. Re: I wrote 2 reviews over a month ago and neither are showing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it made false or speculative claims about TripAdvisor and its staff, or it quoted or summarised private correspondence from TripAdvisor staff.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2012, 19:35
Edited: 30 July 2012, 19:35
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,498 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I wrote 2 reviews over a month ago and neither are showing

Hi Janinia;

You will need to contact TA staff, using the link I posted in reply #2. Click on "status of my review", then select "Not listed".

Best Regards

Edited: 27 July 2012, 10:21
Maisach
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: I wrote 2 reviews over a month ago and neither are showing

I contacted TA staff 3 days ago and still no response. How long does this take?

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
41,743 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I wrote 2 reviews over a month ago and neither are showing

It takes 5-7 business days. During peak seasons like now, it tends to take longer.

Silvia

7. Re: I wrote 2 reviews over a month ago and neither are showing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2013, 14:47