We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

change in management

Smithers, British...
1 post
Save Topic
change in management

We have had a change in Hotel Management and we have tried to access our account to update our information but the email address and password do not work. How can I get access to this information.

email: sunshineinn@ymail.com

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
70,333 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: change in management

Hi Sunshine;

You will need to sign-up as the Owner or Manager of your business' listing

tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g499148-d1403399…

and then verify that position, with TA staff. Once you complete the verification process, you'll be able to access to your “Management Centre” and update your infomation.

For more information about the verification process;

…wordpress.com/2011/…

For further assistance, TA staff have created an instructional page, which is here on the site;

tripadvisor.ca/pdfs/email/HTG_OwnerVerificat…

Best Regards

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
53,092 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: change in management

Sunshine, when you have those instructions in hand, I would suggest you get rid of your real email which is on a wide open public forum and not a TA Office. You can click on the blue print at the bottom edge of your message box (Report inappropriate content) then choose "remove my post" from the drop down menu. Will potentially save you from some unwanted spam in your email inbox.

3. Re: change in management

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2013, 00:45