We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vancouver B.C. to SAN FRANCISCO- bus & hotel package tour

vancouver
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Vancouver B.C. to SAN FRANCISCO- bus & hotel package tour

We would like to know if there are any bus companies in VANCOUVER B.C. that offer bus tours leaving VANCOUVER, going to SAN FRANCISCO, that also include hotels, meals, sightseeing, etc... Thank you, Anne.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vancouver B.C. to SAN FRANCISCO- bus & hotel package tour

Please post your question in Vancouver forum.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g154943-i81-Vanc…

Support Forum is for asking general questions on how to use TripAdvisor website, how to find things on it and how to use its many features.

vancouver
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vancouver B.C. to SAN FRANCISCO- bus & hotel package tour

I don't understand, where is the reply ?? you have my message/question, so what is the problem ?? Anne

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vancouver B.C. to SAN FRANCISCO- bus & hotel package tour

You posted in the wrong forum.

TripAdvisor is not a travel agency.

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary
Level Contributor
25,705 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vancouver B.C. to SAN FRANCISCO- bus & hotel package tour

Welcome to TripAdvisor, Anne! Before I respond to your question, I want to point out that I don't work for TripAdvisor. Like Hans_DEN and other Destination Experts, I volunteer to help fellow TripAdvisor members with their questions.

TripAdvisor has thousands of forums, most of which are for particular destinations, like Vancouver and San Francisco. This forum, TripAdvisor Support, is for questions about how to use the website.

When you post your question on a destination forum, fellow TA members like you will try to help you out. But, as Hans_DEN has pointed out, this is not a travel agency; TA members may not have the answers that you need.

vancouver
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vancouver B.C. to SAN FRANCISCO- bus & hotel package tour

Whoops, i don't know how i ended up where i did... I wanted to get info from travel agency... Sorry about that... Yes, i understand that TRIP ADVISOR is not an agency, but a ''forum''... My mistake... Duhhh... Heh,heh,heh... Thanks for your patience.. Anne

6. Re: Vancouver B.C. to SAN FRANCISCO- bus & hotel package tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2013, 14:45