We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Crystal City Reagan National Airport Hotel" review

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
6 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
"Crystal City Reagan National Airport Hotel" review

Monday February 13, 2012 I have submitted a review for the "Crystal City Reagan National Airport Hotel" of my friends and I hotel guest experiences and why is it not being posted? I have submitted it FOUR times in January 2012 and it keeps NOT being posted and I want to know why? I have not had this issue before. Why? "Trip Advisor Member" since August 2010

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
41,734 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "Crystal City Reagan National Airport Hotel" review

Hi Melonie,

February 13th is today. Reviews can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks to be vetted and published.

Why did you submit the same review four times since January? Are you receiving an auto-reply email right after you submit your review, sort of a thank you note? Is the review shown "pending" on your profile? Check here:

tripadvisor.com/members-forums/MelonieTurner

If you did not get a thank you for your review email for your last review (or similar subject line) and/or it doesn't show as pending in your Contributions, please post back. Don't resubmit. We'll give you a link to a contact form instead.

Silvia

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
6 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "Crystal City Reagan National Airport Hotel" review

Hi Silvia, February 15, 2012 I have received an auto-reply email right after I submitted a review "thanking" me and I see in my Contributions that the review is pending to be posted. Silvia, when will I receive my "Senior Badge" Reviewer since I have submitted six reviews-Aug 10, 2010 "Escape To This Hotel Gem...Escape To The Fairview Park Marriott Hotel"+Feb 21, 2011 "Tysons Corner Marriott Hotel-Lovely Stay On Valentine's Day"+Apr 19, 2011 "Springhill Suites Alexandria Tech Center-SWEET DEAL at the Springhill Suites!!!"+May 28, 2011 "Residence Inn Fairfax Merrifield-VALUE+VALUE+VALUE!!!"+ Aug 1, 2011 "Tysons Corner Marriott Hotel-Top Notch Hotel With Plenty Of Options!!!"+Jan 2, 2012(Pending) "Courtyard Arlington Crytsal City/Reagan National Airport Hotel-Great Hotel Guest Experience!!!"?

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
41,734 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "Crystal City Reagan National Airport Hotel" review

Melonie,

As long as your review is shown as "pending" in your Contributions and it has not been more than two weeks, you need to wait for it to be published. Watch out for an email that TripAdvisor may send you asking you to verify your review. This is sent out randomly; you may get it for a review, but not for others.

As to your Senior Reviewer badge, TripAdvisor will give you the badge once 6 reviews are submitted, approved and published.

You mentioned you have two pending reviews. The review "Tysons Corner Marriott Hotel-Top Notch Hotel With Plenty Of Options!!!", from January 2nd, is the date correct? Do you see it as "pending" in your Profile? It shouldn't take 6 weeks to get a review published.

For this last review, you should contact TripAdvisor using this form:

www.tripadvisor.com/UserReviewSupport

In the form, choose "Status of my Review", then "Not Listed". TripAdvisor Staff will get back to you within a week or so.

Silvia

4. Re: "Crystal City Reagan National Airport Hotel" review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2013, 00:22