We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club (Jamaican Resort)

Mahboula, Kuwait
Level Contributor
2 posts
98 reviews
Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club (Jamaican Resort)

TripAdvisor, I have been using your service for a long time. You have always provided excellent service. Saying that, I was very surprised to read that you awarded the "Travelers Choice Award" to a property that has so many assault complaints against women over the past several years. Example: For three consecutive years, the State Department issued similar warnings in 2012, 2013 and 2014 crime reports, stating: "A special concern continues to be the number of sexual assaults perpetrated by hotel employees at resort hotels on the north coast of Jamaica, and the need for forceful investigation and follow-up by the hotels and by police and other security officials."

It was shocking for me to read this. Do TripAdvisor research hotels before making recommendations? Travelers put their lift at stake because of your recommendations. Please look into this and do what's necessary. Women are being brutally raped and assaulted in this property.

1 reply
1. Re: Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club (Jamaican Resort)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 19 November 2018, 18:40

Reply to: Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club (Jamaican Resort)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted