We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Insurance

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
83 posts
2 reviews
Travel Insurance

I don't see a place to post about travel insurance. I actually have a complaint against Travel Guard and I would love to know where best to post this. Travel insurance is not really destination specific.

Best place to post a complaint or concern?

4 replies to this topic
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
83,459 posts
103 reviews
1. Re: Travel Insurance

I would suggest posting on your home forum, where your neighbours will see it.

Best Regards

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
83 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Travel Insurance

Thanks for the reply. However I wish there was a GENERAL TRAVEL TOPICS forum - for packing, travel insurance, rants and raves, etc. I also need advice on the the best travel insurance.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel, Holiday Travel, Singapore
Level Contributor
27,018 posts
123 reviews
3. Re: Travel Insurance

What you have described is covered on various forums like Travel Gadgets and Gear forum, Bargain Travel forum, Holiday Travel forum, Air Travel forum and many of the other Beyond Destination forums. It sounds like you don’t know those forums exist?

If you want to post a complaint about or research a specific travel company or Travel Insurance Company then type its name into the “Search all forums for” search box on the forums homepage link below. That will bring up topics to read and add onto one (not a good idea to post multiple complaints on every topic you can find as they tend to be reported as spam or duplicates and are removed) - https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/ForumHome

To learn about Travel Insurance and get advice and recommendations then we have a Know-how topic on Travel Insurance I started on the Bargain Travel forum. It’s in our forums ‘Top Questions’ section (at the top right side of our forums page, visible if on the full website, not the limited TA APP). It’s a general advice topic for reading and information, not rants and complaints.

I suggest you start exploring the variety of Beyond Destination forums available on that forums homepage link I gave above. They are busy and popular forums and can be very useful when researching.

Centerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
14,291 posts
3,329 reviews
4. Re: Travel Insurance

Avanti,

Excellent suggestions - Thanks

Reply to: Travel Insurance
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted