We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last Arco Marbella review

London
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Last Arco Marbella review

"Tell me....how can you review a restaurant...give it 1 star...because it was full..you didn't book before hand and it closed a 10.00pm...in line with its opening hours....last review arco marbella...surely you have at least to get to a table...let alone eat anything to give a proper rating..complain by all means..but you cannot allow someone to give it a rating!!!!" If you allow this...you are making your rating system a farce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
63,266 posts
78 reviews
1. Re: Last Arco Marbella review

Hi

TA's posting guidelines do allow you to post a review of a property without staying there and of a restaurant without dining there but they still need to be a substantive customer experience and IMHO that review does not qualify as one

You can report it by clicking on the little grey flag at the bottom right corner of the review

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,796 posts
84 reviews
2. Re: Last Arco Marbella review

Palsey, I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about. TA doesn't rate anything. Users do. TA doesn't fact-check reviews, either. All a review needs to do is adhere to guidelines and it gets published. If you see a review that violates posting guidelines, you can report it by clicking the gray flag at the bottom of the review text.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
63,266 posts
78 reviews
3. Re: Last Arco Marbella review

e_c

I think the OP is talking about the PI rating and all reviewers rating do influence that

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,796 posts
84 reviews
4. Re: Last Arco Marbella review

Ok...got it. Not enough coffee this morning.

London
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
5. Re: Last Arco Marbella review

Thanks..You cannot review a play without seeing it or a film just because it's not there when you turn on a TV! Trip should allow people to comment on their disasters or heaven sent experiences..because they were there!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
63,266 posts
78 reviews
6. Re: Last Arco Marbella review

As far as I can see the review has been deleted now

7. Re: Last Arco Marbella review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2017, 09:46