We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm being told a business doesn't exist when I've been at it

Alness, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
I'm being told a business doesn't exist when I've been at it

I am trying to write a review on a restaurant called 'The Sea Wolf Restaurant' located in the holiday resort of Old Nessebar on the Black Sea, near to Sunny Beach.

Trip advisor threw up several other different business, as their response, none of which either matched the name that I put in, nor have I visited them.

On trying to get The Sea Wolf Restaurant Listed I was again to find that a stupid glitch in the system told me that the phone numbers of this establishment, which I have on the card that I was given by the owner, were both not valid phone numbers, They are, as I've just rung them on my mobile. With not speaking or reading Bulgarian it was difficult to work out the name of the street, although I then dropped the Marker on top of the restaurant roof, only for the information to be somehow messed up by the Trip Advisor system.

It really is frustrating trying to provide a review when such things mess up, and I hope that someone can get things sorted out very soon, as otherwise this site will have lost a reviewer through the incompetence and the way in which the automated review system works, or not in this case.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I'm being told a business doesn't exist when I've been at it

I've had this problem before. Sometimes a restaurant may appear in the wrong town and it's almost impossible to get it changed as only the owner of the business can do this.

2. Re: I'm being told a business doesn't exist when I've been at it

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2017, 09:47
Get answers to your questions