We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maps view even more useless than before

Derby
Level Contributor
5 posts
110 reviews
Save Topic
Maps view even more useless than before

What has happened to the map view on TA? It was always a bit flaky but now it's got completely unusable. I am searching for a B&B in Tarbet, Scotland. The map view shows me the whole of Scotland, fat lot of use that is. If I zoom in carefully many steps I can get a view of the village I want to go to, but half of the accommodations don't appear. If I zoom in further instead of more appearing all but one disappear. This is incredibly frustrating and really makes me wonder how the incompetent idiots at Tripadvisor think they can go on screwing up functionality and still have a business.

1. Re: Maps view even more useless than before

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2017, 11:47