We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Website - Can you please disable "want a better view" ...

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
Website - Can you please disable "want a better view" ...

I have to close the suggestion everytime You suggest it which is multiple times in one viewing and it ireally is bothersome ...

I prefer to look at things vertically so

I can see more at once.

Perhaps you can have a click that says ... Never show. This to me again....

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
69,093 posts
466 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Website - Can you please disable "want a better view" ...

Quite a few people have suggested this as an improvement, but TA don't seem to listen very much to anything in this forum.

My own view, for what it's worth, is that while it doesn't bother me much, an option to never see the message again would be a good thing to have.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
15,459 posts
312 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Website - Can you please disable "want a better view" ...

I am sick of tapping to try to get it to go away. Then the book via TA one pops up.

3. Re: Website - Can you please disable "want a better view" ...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2017, 09:46