We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Your notification to me

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
1 post
56 reviews
Your notification to me

I received a no reply notification that my review may not match the restaurant shown. It contained a link that was supposed to allow me to edit or confirm BUT THERE WAS NO CONFIRM!! Very, very annoying, especially since the review was for the correct location.

It is also annoying that I received no reply to a previous question on your FB page asking how to add the review of a restaurant not in your system.

Losing my enthusiasm!

Bad Herrenalb...
Level Contributor
216 posts
370 reviews
1. Re: Your notification to me

Allow me to boost your fading enthusiasm: To write a review of a restaurant which is not listed, click on "Write a Review" (at the top of the page) and choose "Add a new listing".

Don't get discouraged again if the review might take a while to get posted - in my recent experience about a week.

2. Re: Your notification to me

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2017, 10:47