We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feature request

Riyadh
Level Contributor
35 posts
251 reviews
Save Topic
Feature request

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is where I should be posting - but I cannot find a place to open a new ticket anymore.

The one feature missing that I feel would really help is to indicate properties or listings that you have previously reviewed. If you've done more than 50-60 reviews, it's a pain to go through pages to see what properties you've reviewed before.

When I'm back from a trip and I'm doing my reviews, I would love to see a note saying that you've reviewed this listing already. It tells you after you click on the Write a Review button - it's easily done on the main listing page - afterall, it shows us connections who've reviewed the place.

Also, a feature request is to modify the way user reviews are listed on the Mobile App - it's a pain to go thru the full review text to get to, let's say, review #18. It should have a better filter option and the current format is not user friendly at all.

Thank you!

Mohammed

1. Re: Feature request

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2016, 11:47
Get answers to your questions