We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tripadvisor Listing Page

Selcuk, Turkey
1 post
Save Topic
Tripadvisor Listing Page

We have a listing on Tripadvisor. We were receiving many bookings and enquires via Tripadvisor until our attraction version was changed. Our contact details were under our attraction name, but, right now it was changed and moved to right hand side of the site. We thing, new version of Tripadvisor is more difficult to use. I think, visitors can not find the contact details. So, publishing the contact details under attraction might be better as guests can find easier. It was like this until last week, that's why we were receiving the bookings. But, they stoped right now and the new version of listing might effect our business negative. Just for your information

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
67,130 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tripadvisor Listing Page

I have seen an attraction page in the new layout style. I rather like it, sorry. It took me about 10 seconds to see the map on the right side, followed by the address, phone number and website link, then the description phrases.

I think it is simply matter of making the adjustment to find the information in the new place on the page. And once users see that every listing is the same, (and not just yours that is "missing" contact information) they will soon make the adjustment and TA life will continue as usual.

2. Re: Tripadvisor Listing Page

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2016, 11:46