We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My reviews are associated with a wrong name

Chestertown, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
42 reviews
My reviews are associated with a wrong name

How do I get to a real person at Trip Advisor to fix this problem?

West Grey, Canada
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
84,097 posts
103 reviews
1. Re: My reviews are associated with a wrong name

Hi loon1980;

TripAdvisor does NOT offer one-on-one telephone or email support for its general users.

FYI...This forum, the “Help Us Make TripAdvisor Better!” forum, was created so that users may submit suggestions and participate in discussion of methods for improving the site, itself.

For future reference, the “TripAdvisor Support” forum is available for general “How To” questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvi…

I see that you have 4 reviews credited to this account. (loon1980)

"My reviews are associated with a wrong name" Can you clarify what you mean by your statement ?

Best Regards

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
68,123 posts
66 reviews
2. Re: My reviews are associated with a wrong name

Yep. I see 4 reviews all attributed to loon1980.

Chestertown, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
42 reviews
3. Re: My reviews are associated with a wrong name

I am not Susan Fenske Jensen. The name on my reviews should be loon 80 or Loon1980

Thanks

4. Re: My reviews are associated with a wrong name

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 22 December 2014, 19:18
Edited: 22 December 2014, 19:18
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
63,284 posts
78 reviews
5. Re: My reviews are associated with a wrong name

As has been said by the previous two posters the name I see below your avatar and attributed to your reviews is loon1980

What name do you see below your avatar and at the top of the screen on the RHS?

Do you have a Facebook account and if so is your account and TA linked

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
41,317 posts
11 reviews
6. Re: My reviews are associated with a wrong name

I assume Susan is your real name and if so, you have gotten your TA account connected to your Facebook account and only you and your Facebook friends see your real name displayed .The rest of us see loon1980.

You would need to unlink the two accounts to have your name stop showing. Would you like instructions for that? Or is it ok with you if Facebook friends see the name displayed?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
27,164 posts
94 reviews
7. Re: My reviews are associated with a wrong name

Susan could also be the name of someone else who used the same computer as Loon1980 to access FaceBook; there were a few cases in the past where Instant Personalization connected the wrong accounts in this way.

Chestertown, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
42 reviews
8. Re: My reviews are associated with a wrong name

I would like instructions

Thanks

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
63,284 posts
78 reviews
9. Re: My reviews are associated with a wrong name

See link below

https:/…200615567

10. Re: My reviews are associated with a wrong name

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 December 2015, 10:46