We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uploading management images

Husavik
Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Uploading management images

I would like to be able upload photos with my management response so the images will appear below my response, like the photos that are uploaded by the reviewers

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
45,268 posts
824 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Uploading management images

Please go to the "Owners Forum" and ask them your question.

This forum is about making suggestions to improve TA.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
82,732 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Uploading management images

Hi JP;

That is what the OP is doing...suggesting that owners / managers have the ability to post photos with their management responses.

Best Regards

Husavik
Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Uploading management images

Exactly. I am suggesting that owners / managers have the ability to post photos with their management responses, that will appear below the response, like the photos that are uploaded by the reviewers

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
46,892 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Uploading management images

I'm a business owner, husavik. I'm not certain what purpose will that serve. If a reviewer posts a photo of a dirty room, what prevents us from taking a photo of a clean room an post it?

Right now, I can't think of any situation when a photo uploaded with our management responses will make sense, as it will always be an after the fact picture, that is not of exact time the reviewer was there.

Silvia

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
27,996 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Uploading management images

There's actually no guarantee that the reviewers photo's were in real time (or genuine for that matter) either.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
71,263 posts
470 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Uploading management images

I can't see why that would be very useful in the majority of instances. So, unless I'm missing something, I can't support the suggestion.

7. Re: Uploading management images

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2015, 11:45