We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

More than one issue with your App

Galloway, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
86 reviews
Save Topic
More than one issue with your App

IT's frustrating because I just wanted to let you know that there doesn't seem to be any clear path to "Write a Review" from your iPad App's opening screen. I clicked on everything and did not find "Write a Review". I thought I would be a friend and let you know so I sought out your General Contact form. THAT thing is as glitchy as they come. The drop down lists close before you can make a choice! The search field is un-selectable. Please alert your coders. For now I think I'll uninstall this App and just use the website.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
45,330 posts
824 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: More than one issue with your App

Pretty simple.

In the search box at the top of the screen you type the name of the property (click on the correct one if there are a few with similar names). Then the property page appears with a "write a review" button. Pretty simple. i don't think that TA can make it any shorter (fewer clicks) than this. Takes about the same effort as on the website.

2. Re: More than one issue with your App

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2015, 10:46