We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Verification code does not work when sending a message

Belfast, Northern...
1 post
Save Topic
Verification code does not work when sending a message

Hi,

I've been trying to ask a question to another user and it says that I need to enter a verification code but there is no verification code to enter, as in, the code is not appearing so I can't enter it. What is the problem?? It is very frustrating.

Thanks,

Jenny

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
40,258 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Verification code does not work when sending a message

Welcome to TripAdvisor forums, Jenny!

Please post your issue on this thread which is being monitored by TripAdvisor Staff:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k2631758…

Any other time you have a general question or need help on using this website, please post in the Support Forum:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvi…

This particular forum where you posted, the Help Us Make TripAdvisor Better forum (a.k.a. HUMTAB), is here to post feedback and suggestions to TripAdvisor. All members are welcome to post ideas to improve the site experience.

Silvia

Edited: 04 February 2012, 22:19
2. Re: Verification code does not work when sending a message

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2013, 15:47