We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rating Scale

Glade Spring...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Topic
Rating Scale

On my first vsit to TripAdvisor I misunderstood your rating system seeing TERRIBLE at the far right I assumed GREAT was the far left. By the time I discovered that, I couldn't go back. Is there any way I can correct my first reviews? I would certainlly recommend a different format for your scale.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
43,613 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rating Scale

Hi Nancy,

Welcome to the Help Us Make TripAdvisor Better forum!

TripAdvisor does not allow edition to reviews. You will need to have your reviews and resubmit. This works as long as your date of stay or date of service is within the past 12 months; otherwise you will not be able to resubmit.

To request TripAdvisor to remove reviews, use this form:

www.tripadvisor.com/UserReviewSupport

I hope that helps.

Silvia

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
74,768 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rating Scale

Welcome to TripAdvisor, Nancy;

By placing your mouse over the rating, it displays what that rating dot stands for, IE Terrible or Excellant.

Best Regards

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
10,408 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rating Scale

I've seen other people make the same mistake; I sent a PM to one member who gave a 1-star rating but then wrote a glowing review. Turns out she thought she had given the highest rating.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,038 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rating Scale

It temporarily fills in the dots for you just by mousing over the rating, though. I have some issues with the ratings themselves, but not how the number is plugged in.

5. Re: Rating Scale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2013, 14:48