I have been trying to post the review below for a tour i did a while ago but it keeps getting deleted.
First time it got flaged by another user for violating the tripadvisor guidelines. I didnt see the mail from tripadvisor in time where i was supposed to confirm the review (so it got deleted). I reposted the review and now it is again deleted and i havent gotten a mail from tripadvisor. Someone know what i am doing wrong?
I booked the full day tour after reading the good reviews on tripadvisor. Unfortunately, My experience was not that great.
- The ride on the bamboo train
- The Banan Temple
- All the other sites you visit (bat cave, winery, etc.) were not a must see for me
- Samol's level of English is ok. We got most of what he said
- Samol's tultuk is in ok shape. Suitable for 2-4 people
- Samol's beer drinking and drivig during the tour
- Samol's inappropriate/sleazy comments towards females. He mentioned he was looking for a western girlfriend several times. That made us feel uncomfortable
- There were additional costs involved that were not mentioned on the website
- He wanted to charge us more than we agreed on before the tour
Book any ramdome tuktuk for a couple of dollars to the bamboo train and the Banan Temple and leave out the rest. You will get away a lot cheaper and you wont have the feeling of your tour being streched unnecessarily in order for it to fill the whole day. That said, I would not book this tour again