We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How can I edit my posted review ?

Shiraz, Iran
Level Contributor
1 post
27 reviews
How can I edit my posted review ?

I had some editorial problems in one of my reviews,there is no click for editing matters here?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
63,245 posts
78 reviews
1. Re: How can I edit my posted review ?

Hi

I am afraid that TA does not allow reviews to be edited so you will need to leave it as is or ask for it to be deleted and then resubmit it

See link below and click on the Remove / Edit Review in the middle column under Self-Service

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/GeneralSupport

Many people compose their reviews in the likes of Word where they can play around with them and then when perfectly happy copy and paste them into TA as this way it cuts down on an errors and you always have a backup if anything goes wrong

Please note you can also “Preview” your review in TA before you submit it

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,790 posts
84 reviews
2. Re: How can I edit my posted review ?

Once a review is posted, it cannot be edited. You can either leave the review as is, or ask for it to be removed and resubmit.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
74,155 posts
478 reviews
3. Re: How can I edit my posted review ?

If it;s just a few typo's I'd leave it as it is. If it's more serious, copy and paste the text into Word, ask TA to take your review down, correct whatever it is that's wrong, and copy it to the TA write a review page. Then submit it!

4. Re: How can I edit my posted review ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2017, 11:45