We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

UA 777-200 (New Configuration) -- missing seats

Leeds, UK
Level Contributor
2 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
UA 777-200 (New Configuration) -- missing seats

I just flew UA902 IAD-MUC, and rows 28-31 DEG don't exist -- in stead are two rows of well separated crew rest seats (3 in each row, with footrests. This is different to what is shown on:

seatguru.com/airlines/United_Airlines/United…

On the seat maps at UA they are shown as a completely blank section.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
18,566 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: UA 777-200 (New Configuration) -- missing seats

Seatguru is out of date, for quite a few airlines as well. When looking at seats I always look at the airline website seatmap first.

Leeds, UK
Level Contributor
2 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: UA 777-200 (New Configuration) -- missing seats

But the airline website doesn't have recommendations about good/bad seats. It was by comparing the official one and seatexpert that I noticed the difference (i.e. before I flew, but once on board I checked to see which was right... of course expecting UA to be right, though curious what was in the empty space. BTW Seatexpert.com is wrong too.

3. Re: UA 777-200 (New Configuration) -- missing seats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2013, 00:53