We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 nights Iconic Aegean cruise on Celestyal Olympia

Livorno, Italy
Level Contributor
155 posts
314 reviews
4 nights Iconic Aegean cruise on Celestyal Olympia

I Apologize, I posted this question by mistake on the Greece forum, so I repeat it here. Sorry about that.

I found a useful post here on the forum about this cruise, but I till have some additional questions.

I'm planning this cruise for august, so I guess the ship will be full. We would like to choose the Padmos option, (no Kusadasi which we already know very well). Has anybody done it? Does it mean that in certain dates the Olympia goes to Kusadasi and in others goes to Padmos instead?

Does anybody know if it is still possible to disembark in Santorini and spend 3 nights there? I could not find this information on their web site.

Do you think there will be enough time to visit ths various sites by ourselves? Excursions are very expensive, but I read that excursion guests disembark first....

It seems that meals are all included in the prize: what does happen when the stop coincides with lunch or dinner time? You just "loose" your meal if you decide to disembark?

Thanks for any other useful information you can give me

1 reply
Livorno, Italy
Level Contributor
155 posts
314 reviews
1. Re: 4 nights Iconic Aegean cruise on Celestyal Olympia

No experiences at all on this kind of cruise?

Reply to: 4 nights Iconic Aegean cruise on Celestyal Olympia
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted