We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

imagine cruising

Port Elizabeth...
Level Contributor
3 posts
33 reviews
imagine cruising

Is it safe to book a cruise through these agents? Any negative or positive feedback.

7 replies to this topic
Velez Rubio
Level Contributor
2,419 posts
56 reviews
1. Re: imagine cruising

If you look, there is already a thread with 590 posts about this company. No need to start a duplicate thread.

Port Elizabeth...
Level Contributor
3 posts
33 reviews
2. Re: imagine cruising

But they all appear to be old according to the dates shown

Velez Rubio
Level Contributor
2,419 posts
56 reviews
3. Re: imagine cruising

Last one was June 2nd this year.

Greater Sydney...
Level Contributor
21,290 posts
113 reviews
4. Re: imagine cruising

The TA search results default to 'Relevance' and you need to change it to 'Date'.

Sydney, AUstralia
Level Contributor
3 posts
18 reviews
5. Re: imagine cruising

After two bookings with Imagine Cruising I can only say DO THE BOOKINGS YOURSELF!

Dreadful flight schedules, the WORST rooms in a so called 4 star hotel, terrible transfers, hotels SO far away from city centres - and ones were you are treated like cattle - one bus out, one bus in ... NO customer service - and,if Imagine deign to reply they are so ignorant that it amazes me the reps are employable at all.

They take the money quickly enough but don't expect anything but problems and stress - and please do not be like my sweet better half and give then a second chance! Do not use them at all. Spent the time and research it all yourself - it will be cheaper and better.

Port Elizabeth...
Level Contributor
3 posts
33 reviews
6. Re: imagine cruising

Can only be the cheap prices then that keeps this company going. In the end, I suppose you get what you pay for. Will definitely not use them, but will revert to booking my own stuff.

Velez Rubio
Level Contributor
2,419 posts
56 reviews
7. Re: imagine cruising

Please do not add to this thread. There is already an active Imagine Cruising thread - absolutely no need for another.

Reply to: imagine cruising
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted