We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget Air

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
12 reviews
Budget Air

Hello

I have order 4 tickets to Philippines, in June, through BudgetAir, I know they have a lot of negative reviews but I have seen quite a bit of positive ones too. I decided to order the tickets from them because they were cheap.

I received my E-ticket with all the travellers fight numbers, I checked at TurkishAirLines.com and indeed the booking do exists.

My question(s) are has anyone travelled from them and how did it go ?

and

If I received my E-ticket does that mean everything went well with my booking? ( I always overthink everything therefore I worry)

Would be grateful if you could tell me if I am in a position for my trip to go well.

Thank you VERY much

Alex

36 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
2 posts
1. Re: Budget Air

I'm also considering to book with them. How long did it take to recieve your E-Ticket after the booking?

1 post
2 reviews
2. Re: Budget Air

Couple hours

Toronto, Canada
2 posts
3. Re: Budget Air

I just purchased my ticket to Orlando for July. Got my confirmArion then E-ticket within 10 minutes. Checked my confirmation number at the airlines website and everything looks perfect. I'll update if I have any problem but so far it's good.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
53,356 posts
1,800 reviews
4. Re: Budget Air

Alex,

Just keep checking with the airlines, to verify that tickets exist, and have been cancelled.

Good luck,

Hunt

Sluis, The...
Level Contributor
534 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Budget Air

Booked a few months ago.

got etickets dast.

and when something change like flighttimes you got mail.

flying with united, can flights on their site even could choose chairs allready,0.

when you mail a question , get quick reply.

its like reviews with everything i guess, some say its good others dont.

Singapore
Level Contributor
847 posts
30 reviews
6. Re: Budget Air

Login TurkishAirLines website every day to keep checking, just in case.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
12 reviews
7. Re: Budget Air

Thank you very much to everyone for responses very helpful.

Does anyone know when you get to choose the seats on Turkish Airlines ? Is it when you do your online check - in ?

8. Re: Budget Air

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 May 2016, 02:35

9. Re: Budget Air

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 May 2016, 02:35

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
74,083 posts
478 reviews
10. Re: Budget Air

I wish I had something positive to say to you, seannajgmac. Sadly, I can't think of much. I just have to ask, what on earth possessed you to use this company, presumably without researching them first, and did you really save anything by doing so?

Reply to: Budget Air
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted