We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travelgenio

Hamilton
9 posts
travelgenio

My partner and I booked return tickets through TRAVELGENIO to Auckland from Paris flying China Southern which leaves tomorrow morning. We had no problems paying by credit card, the correct amount was taken, two confirmation emails sent almost immediately - one reciept and one travel itinerary BUT... when I have tried to check in via web check-in just now it will not allow me to do so. Upon further research I have seen so many bad reveiws about this company but none of the reveiws relate to my problem - they are all about overcharged credit cards or no tickets sent by email after the purchase. Has anyone had any experience with TRAVELGENIO where they have turned up at the airport and not been booked on the flight at all? I am very worried that this will happen to us.

313 replies to this topic
81. Re: travelgenio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 December 2016, 18:35

Barcelona, Spain
4 posts
82. Re: travelgenio

Son unos auténticos estafadores, me ha enviado un mail comunicando que mi vuelo con Internet de la Habana a Cancun el día 11 de enero se anulaba por que el avión es un Superject 100 ruso afectado para revisión de tal manera que solicito la devolución del importe del vuelo y me compro otro vuelo, 24 horas después de que compro el segundo vuelo me dicen que el superject 100 ya está operativo y que ha vuelto a emitir los billetes de tal manera que ahora por su culpa tengo 2 reserva par el mismo trayecto el mismo día y se niegan a dar una solución. ESTAFADORES! ÚLTIMA VEZ, NO COMPREIS AQUI! ES UNA PERDIDA DE TIEMPO, DE DINERO Y DE SALUD

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
2,526 posts
83. Re: travelgenio

Hola Fran, rogamos nos envíe la información de su reserva a atencionalcliente@travelgenio.com para revisar lo sucedido y contactar con usted. Saludos

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
84. Re: travelgenio

Hi Chris. Were you sucessfull? I want to take legal steps against them too?

Can you share your experience?

Thanks

Ella

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
2,526 posts
85. Re: travelgenio

Hi Ellaslomian, if you need support please send us all the info to customer.service@travelgenio.com. Regards

86. Re: travelgenio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 February 2017, 16:05

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
2,526 posts
87. Re: travelgenio

Dear Marius, as we have informed you by mail, the lugagge included for the rates offered depend on the airline policy and it is always shown during the booking process. If you want to add it, we have to follow their policy. Sometimes the lower rates are the ones more restrictive in these terms. Regards

1 post
88. Re: travelgenio

Hi, may i check with you how long do they need to process the refund? i'm scare that they may not even refund me. i'm scare that it's a scam

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
2,526 posts
89. Re: travelgenio

Hi Zhen, please send us all the info to customer.service@travelgenio.com and we will check the refund status. Regards

2 posts
90. Re: travelgenio

travelgenio is the worst company i ever used to order tickets from, Don't make the mistake i did. Don't order your tickets from them, they want us to pay about 45% of our flight price to correct a mistake they did

Reply to: travelgenio
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted