We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tripair.com ?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
363 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Tripair.com ?

Has any one used this site to book air fares recently, or can alleviate my concerns!!!

Great price for Dub to Mco, but is it to good too be true

140 replies to this topic
Boston...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
9,569 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tripair.com ?

It is too good to be true. Book directly with the airline.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
363 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tripair.com ?

Thanks 928 for the input airline is 490 euro ,tripair 402 and intermediate sites 450 there are 6 of us going so if tripair was legitimate or should I say competent I would go with them

3. Re: Tripair.com ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 January 2014, 00:35
Edited: 29 January 2014, 00:35

4. Re: Tripair.com ?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 January 2014, 00:35

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,038 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tripair.com ?

Here is a thread on them. I'd rather nail my ears to the floorboards than book with them but I'm cautious like that. Each to their own.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k61679…

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
363 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tripair.com ?

Yeah, I get where you are coming from, their seemed a mix bag of good and bad and 1 forum posters , however I booked the tickets however only for two adults not the complete group of six, just to see what happens, finger x I got confirmation and checked with airline and everything is good. If it works for the other four I would have saved about €600.

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,038 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tripair.com ?

If you have the tickets confirmed by the airline then you should be good to go.

Often it is the customer service that is severely lacking with third party sellers and you really find out how decent they are if changes need to be made to the itinerary.

Good luck.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
8,156 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tripair.com ?

Hi

Re-check your confirmation in a few days, these online bookers have been known to reserve the tickets but not pay and then the reservation disappears later.

Jackie

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
363 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tripair.com ?

Yeah not going to book rest for a couple of days and yes I am not naive to belief if I have to make changes it will cost me

10. Re: Tripair.com ?

Removed on: 19 February 2015, 04:05
Edited: 19 February 2015, 04:05

Reply to: Tripair.com ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted