We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air France/KLM

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
319 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Air France/KLM

Hi,

Do AF/KLM usually have a sale on around this time of year?

I am looking to book flights for my honeymoon for july 2012. Edinburgh - Beijing, then Singapore - Edinburgh. They appear to be cheapest at present and i also have £150pp voucher to use with them.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
20,088 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air France/KLM

The last time I flew with KLM (2009) there was a sale around Dec/Jan time but there is no guarantee there will be a future sale this year but I wouldn't be surprised if there was

Nashville, Tennessee
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Air France/KLM

I am looking for a flight on KLM or AF to either Antigua or Martinique then to Dominica for 12/4/11 returning 12/28/11

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
13,794 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air France/KLM

Usually sale dates are quite date limited - I've never seen them to include the holidays or peak travel in the early summer.

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
2,383 posts
621 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air France/KLM

Hi,

Many airlines have a facility on their web sites where they will keep you informed of sales etc - just get yourself on their mailing list/s and you will get a "heads up " on sales.

Safe Travels!

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Ubud, Bali, Dublin
Level Contributor
7,033 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Air France/KLM

Hi,

I received a Newsletter on Thursday from KLM.ie with offers valid for 5 days. From Ireland....

My advice would be to subscribe to KLM and Air France's newsletter for your location.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
319 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Air France/KLM

Thanks for the replies guys. I guess it comes back to the old saying - "if the price is right, book and dont look back"

A S
London, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Air France/KLM

They have some offers currently. I think they're offering BKK and BJS but not sure. I know they're promoting J-class to JFK ret for £800 more or less.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
21,175 posts
1,818 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Air France/KLM

You can sign up with KLM for information on sales but they do not always cover peak holiday times. I do get regular emails for them for advanced offers.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
319 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Air France/KLM

I have a few options now:

EDI-AMS-PEK (China Southern) or same flight but £35pp more expensive to go EDI-CDK-PEK with Air France

Return flight with air france. So its either £690pp return to go with China Southern on the Outward leg or £725 to go with AF on the outward leg.

Should we save ourselves £70 and go with China Southern from AMS to PEK?

10. Re: Air France/KLM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 02:47