We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

xl airways

Cornwall
Level Contributor
42 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
xl airways

anyone any views about xl airways please.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2,280 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: xl airways

Have you tried Airline Quality?

http://www.airlinequality.com/Forum/excel.htm

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
832 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: xl airways

Have you done a search for them within this forum?

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
12,836 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: xl airways

They're Chavtastic!

And they sponsor West Ham so they can't be that bad.

Leamington Spa...
Level Contributor
50 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: xl airways

Flew with them to Santorini in 2006, and they did what they said on the tin! Bit of a delay coming back, but I always expect that with summer holiday flights. Perfectly good value really!

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,850 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: xl airways

XL are fine. No complaints have flown twice to Egypt with them but worth getting the extra leg room seats if your flight is longer than a couple of hours

Cornwall
Level Contributor
42 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: xl airways

Many thanks all, we have booked now, so hope for the best flight from XL

Hampshire UK
Level Contributor
4,128 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: xl airways

Depends where you are going ,I am told the service to Europe is hit & miss but to the Caribbean is pretty good- I went to Barbados in the summer, fine on the way out BIG delay coming back 3 days, "equipment went technical" (plane broke)were treated well good hotel + grub very nice, BUT as for uninsured losses -lost time at work, kennel fees extra taxis - not interested in the slightest - hard cheese pal! Went XL-One very good - not great & certainly nothing like first /club.Having said this I may consider them again -dunno...

8. Re: xl airways

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 03:46