We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

easyJet flight's

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
easyJet flight's

Flights come out 20 th June till 24 th June, I need to flight's from 15 th till 29 th June, do I purchase one way when they come out this Thursday and then purchase my return flight when they are released on the 27 th this month? Or should I leave it till they have both been released on the 27th June? Thank you to all who answer 😊

2 replies to this topic
Victoria, Canada
Destination Expert
for Regina
Level Contributor
5,617 posts
94 reviews
1. Re: easyJet flight's

Makes no difference.

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
6,294 posts
34 reviews
2. Re: easyJet flight's

All their tickets are one-way anyway, there are no return tickets on Easyjet. But you can combine several flights into one booking if you make them all at the same time and add them into the shopping basket before finally paying. This saves you the administration fee of £15 on second and subsequent flights.

But the chances are that the cheapest seats on the 15 June may have sold out by the time the 29th June opens for booking. Of course they may not do. All a question of how fast people book, and nobody here knows what will happen. How badly do you want to save £15 as against possibly costing rather more, or not?

Reply to: easyJet flight's
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted