We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emirates limo Service

Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Emirates limo Service

I will be travelling Business class along with my family. However, one of my family friend was not able to get a business class ticket. So i want to know if he could travel with us in the limo to the same hotel or would that be a problem??

14 replies to this topic
Australia
Level Contributor
1,253 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Emirates limo Service

No he cannot. Emirates clearly states that passengers must have first class or business class tickets to use the limo service. See the link.

https:/…

Edited: 10 June 2018, 14:51
India
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
5,804 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Emirates limo Service

No,for passengers who are travelling in premium cabins.

Now Im sure there will be someone along who will say they have or know someone who has had a 'lift' in the limo to the airport. But the limo company will ring the day before to confirm passengers and amount of luggage to be able to send a vehicle to accommodate those passengers who are on the list for the service. or in your case they will have your details of your party at the airport for your pick up to be taken to your final destination

Dorset, United...
Level Contributor
1,606 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Emirates limo Service

It will be the driver of the 'limo' who calls you the day before. You may be able to negotiate a fee with him for the extra passenger.

Wiltshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Wiltshire
Level Contributor
10,944 posts
436 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Emirates limo Service

<<It will be the driver of the 'limo' who calls you the day before.>>

No, it will be the control office of the operator, you can certainly ask them on a commercial basis but it will NOT be the driver who might it might be imagined would be up for a bung .... the driver, if they value their job, will not take any extras as they won’t be insured and will be almost certainly be ignoring employers rules and procedures.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
10,665 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Emirates limo Service

In theory no.

In reality: No in Dubai, in other cities it depends of the limo company.

So the moment you get a phone call, you can then ask if it is possible.

UAE
Level Contributor
502 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Emirates limo Service

I once travelled to Dubai airport in a limo with a friend who was also on the same flight in Economy. I had phoned Emirates a few days earlier and they confirmed it was fine to do so. They needed the passenger name and reference.

Edited: 10 June 2018, 18:54
Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
9,462 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Emirates limo Service

The silly thing is that a couple both travelling in business or first but on separate tickets could both requisition a limo.

Wiltshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Wiltshire
Level Contributor
10,944 posts
436 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Emirates limo Service

<<The silly thing is that a couple both travelling in business or first but on separate tickets could both requisition a limo.>>

Or indeed 2 cars on the same ticket....

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
10,665 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Emirates limo Service

Or you get 2 limos, when you travel alone but with a lot of luggage. And a Merceds S Class can take around 1 large suitcase.

Unless they send a van.

But then, this is modern life. Cars used to have a boot for several larger pieces of luggage. Today they seemed to be designed by engineers without kids who travel only with hand luggage.

India
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
5,804 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Emirates limo Service

Post 3

''You may be able to negotiate a fee with him for the extra passenger''

Have you done this? In reality I cannot see any of the professional drivers that I have used with EK in over a dozen years ever doing this, and perhaps causing a big problem for themselves and as I stated in my post the limo company will call not the driver.

The only time the driver will call if there is a problem on route.

Reply to: Emirates limo Service
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted