We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Webjet booking

Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Webjet booking

My husband and I are booked through webjet for 3 british airlines flights from chicago to rome via london. We recieved a confirmation email and have comfirmed seats and ticket numbers through BA. But my husband started looking into webjet after i booked everything and saw only bad reviews. I take that with a grain of salt, but still he has me worried.

So my question is if I have confirmation from the actual airline should i be worried? We are only 3 months out if that matters.

I am not looking for terrible webjet reviews just whether confirmations through the actual airline matters more than the website you booked with.

2 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
2,176 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Webjet booking

If you can log into the Manage My Booking section of the BA website with the details that you were sent by Webjet and see your flights on there, then you should be fine. Just bear in mind that if there are any issues such as delays or cancellations, you might find it trickier dealing with a third party than you would directly with the airline. It's also worth keeping an eye on the BA website/MMB for any schedule changes, which do happen sometimes - if they change the schedule they will notify Webjet, not you, so checking for changes yourself means you're not reliant on the third party to let you know.

Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Webjet booking

Thank you.

Reply to: Webjet booking
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted