We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No call back from Delta

Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
157 posts
38 reviews
No call back from Delta

I have been trying for two days to talk to Delta about the flight change they made to my reservation which gets me to Detroit after my connecting flight has taken off for Europe. Each time I call, I am told that I will receive a call back, within 90 minutes, or two hours, or whatever. The call never comes. I have tried the domestic, international, and skymiles phone numbers.

If I make a trip to the airport today, can an agent there help me? Any other suggestion? Thanks.

3 replies to this topic
Baja California...
Level Contributor
139 posts
42 reviews
1. Re: No call back from Delta

Are you on Twitter? United responded to private messages on Twitter when I had an issue.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
476 posts
120 reviews
2. Re: No call back from Delta

I think there is some tech glitch with the phone system right now.

I called my medallion line about 12 hours ago and had trouble connecting the first time and took 2 more consecutive calls before I was recognized by the system which is very unusual.

Did get through though so I would recommend you try again. Or as suggested, via social media.

Unless your airport has an actual ticketing counter, check in agents are only there hours before a flight. They may not be able to deal with ticket reissues.

Good luck.

Edited: 19 February 2018, 23:04
Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
157 posts
38 reviews
3. Re: No call back from Delta

After the fourth try with their computerized call-back promise, I ended up doing it the old-fashioned way. I put my phone on speaker while I worked on my taxes, and after an hour and twenty-two minutes, “Ashley” changed my flight. Ai yi yi.

Reply to: No call back from Delta
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted