We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The complaint I posted eariler.

1 post
Save Topic
The complaint I posted eariler.

This was this year. Yes, it was a refundable ticket. I have the paperwork stating that. Also the paperwork also said that I can make changes up to 24 hours before flight which they refuse to do. Indian Eagle is the worst travel agency I have ever use.

7 replies to this topic
Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
20,234 posts
326 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The complaint I posted eariler.

What complaint? You don't have any other forum posts on this account.

Level Contributor
4,257 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The complaint I posted eariler.

First complaint must have been deleted for not making any sense (much like this one), so guessing this is will be shut down soon as well

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
20,234 posts
326 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The complaint I posted eariler.

This account doesn't have any deleted forum posts (it doesn't have "Some private contributions have been filtered" above the forum contribution list) so it must have been a complaint on a different account.

Level Contributor
4,257 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The complaint I posted eariler.

Ahh ok, I thought if a post got deleted it also deleted your post count, but if the post just got closed it was still visible in the post history count. There ya go, I learnt something new today

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
41,654 posts
1,256 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The complaint I posted eariler.

As this is your first post, with this account, you either have more than one - a no-no, or are mistaken.

Fly safely,

Hunt

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
55,909 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The complaint I posted eariler.

'This was this year.' All right.

'Yes, it was a refundable ticket. I have the paperwork stating that.' Refundable tickets come in different types. Some are fully refundable with (perhaps) a small service charge attached, some will offer a refund of certain taxes and fees, and some are not refundable in the strictest sense of the word but will allow the buyer to use the value of the ticket for future travel; this may entail a fee paid. The fare rules depend on the airline as well as the ticket type.

'Also the paperwork also said that I can make changes up to 24 hours before flight which they refuse to do.' If 'they' are the agency you used to book, that may be their guidelines but have nothing to do with the ticket's terms and conditions, which are set by the airline. By using an agent you've added another layer of complication.

'Indian Eagle is the worst travel agency I have ever use.' Whether they are 'the worst' or not, at a guess you booked without checking all the details of what you planned to purchase before pressing the buy now button.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
29,974 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The complaint I posted eariler.

Indian Eagle is the worst travel agency I have ever use.'

========

Could this be the dreadful ieagle.com whose thread has surfaced recently, most with one post shillingly "positive reviews"?

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i10…

Can't see a post similar to this OP, though it could be the unreadable one paragraph slab of lower case text in #46.

Reply to: The complaint I posted eariler.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted