We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

South Africa with Transat Discoveries

Ontario
3 posts
Save Topic
South Africa with Transat Discoveries

Has anyone been to South Africa with Transat Discoveries? If so, what did you think about this trip? Did you find that the places you visited were interesting and a good overview of South Africa? What were the accommodations and food like? What about the guides? Also what time of year did you go? Thanks for any information you can share.

Ontario,Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: South Africa with Transat Discoveries

I have not been to South Africa with Transat Discoveries, however on May 7,2012 my husband and I will be travelling to Peru with them. So far everything seems to be in order. I have been checking out the hotels on line and on Trip Advisor. I have travelled with Transat Vacations to the Caribbean before and have always been happy. The value for the money seemed good compared to other tour companies. Will let you know when we return. Did you go to South Africa??

2. Re: South Africa with Transat Discoveries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2012, 22:33
Pelham, Canada
Level Contributor
319 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: South Africa with Transat Discoveries

We have also booked the Peru trip with Transat Discoveries for the first 2 weeks of November. Would love to hear how others liked their trip with them

4. Re: South Africa with Transat Discoveries

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2012, 16:34
5. Re: South Africa with Transat Discoveries

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

Removed on: 31 May 2012, 16:34
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,441 posts
1,560 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: South Africa with Transat Discoveries

Avoid these self promoters.

Tommo

Chicago's North...
Destination Expert
for Illinois, Chicago
Level Contributor
6,594 posts
267 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: South Africa with Transat Discoveries

we've been to SA several times... we just rented a car and explored on our own...

just my 2¢....

8. Re: South Africa with Transat Discoveries

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 01:11