We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone heard of Global Resorts Vacation Rentals?

Calgary, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Has anyone heard of Global Resorts Vacation Rentals?

An acquaintance of mine swears by it. He said that his family has used it to vacation in Vancouver (2009), Mexico (2010) and going to Hawaii later this year.

From my understanding this vacation club grants access to popular, well know resorts around the world and their members never have to pay more than $799 for a full week.

This is the website he gave me:

http://GlobalResortsVacationRentals.com

I've called the customer service number on the page and they answered all my questions in a professional manner, but...I don't know, guess with all the scams I hear about I'm just not sure and the video on that page doesn't seem to be like all the other corporate type videos/presentations.

So does anyone use their service?

Guadalajara
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone heard of Global Resorts Vacation Rentals?

These so called discount companies get their inventory from timeshare resorts. If you like the idea of traveling to timeshare places, you might get good accommodations there. Just make sure they grant you access to their website first and see for yourself those "discounts" they offer. Then call the resort and check if they have any affiliation with this company.

You have to be careful as anything that has to do with timeshares might be a scam.

I recommend you to read the following article:

timesharescam.com/timeshare-cancel/…

2. Re: Has anyone heard of Global Resorts Vacation Rentals?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2013, 14:46